Let’s face it, not every company has a budget for social media. But there are ways that even companies with tiny budgets can profit from the use of social media. Here are some tips to consider:
- Ask your customers to engage. The more customers that “like” your company Facebook page or “follow” your company Twitter account, the more exposure for your brand.
- Use photos and videos. Images and video can strengthen the message you’re trying to communicate.
- Pat yourself on the back. Don’t be afraid to tell everyone what sets your company apart from the competition.
- Go mobile. Cell phone advertising via text messaging is another way to grow your network.
- Use email blasts. Emails are still a great way to communicate and make contact with customers and drive them to your social media sites and website.
- Pay attention to your competition. Take time to do your own market research.